Manage and Control Your Data Center
Our Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) services represent the optimal amalgamation of IT and facility management. DCIM provides centralized management through special software and hardware. We can help you efficiently and proactively plan, monitor and manage your data center in real-time across your interdependent systems and facilities.
In preparation for improving or replacing your current IT environment, you need to evaluate your IT infrastructure in terms of power, cooling, management, networked computing assets, storage and physical and logical security. Aplena’s Enterprise Assessment process provides the mechanism for helping to review the current solution sets against your business goals and technical needs. Each assessment is customized to ensure that your specific requirements are first and foremost behind the evaluation. Your specific data will be used to help us jointly determine the best course of action.
Our talented team will work closely with you to define your project business requirements and technical requirements for enterprise solutions. Our Enterprise Architecture Services helps you see the “big picture” and provides the framework for validating the complete aspects of a comprehensive solution.
Holistic Insight Into Your Computing Environment
By allowing optimal server placement as it pertains to power, cooling and space needs, our DCIM services can help you monitor consumption, reduce power usage and increase energy efficiency. You’ll realize energy savings that can dramatically reduce your operating expenditures.
With Apena’s DCIM services you can realize intelligent capacity planning and address critical questions like:
- How is our equipment being utilized?
- How much power is it taking?
- What would be the environmental impact of a change in our infrastructure?
- Do we have the tools for effective out-of-band management?
- Can we track our assets effectively?
Optimal Tools You Need to Succeed
With our toolset and single-user interface, you’ll be able to:
- Speed up implementation by helping you keep your records current
- Create a virtual model of your data center, including anticipating challenges
- Implement asset changes using best practices
- Measure results with the right business intelligence tools
- Track trends and forecast future needs via historical data
- Manage changes from location to location
- Monitor asset data in easily-accessible fashion
- Manage move, adds and changes for effective change control
Remote Access 24/7
Virtualization of the data center presents unique challenges in terms of monitoring your assets. Aplena is fully equipped to help you securely bridge the gap between your physical and virtual IT and facilities systems. With Aplena’s DCIM services, you can efficiently manage your entire infrastructure regardless of your operating system or network connection. We’ll help you eliminate sources of risk, identify gaps in system redundancy, troubleshoot hot spots in server racks and address overall data center availability.